The VIK 615 winch is a versatile professional tool. It looks like a “DIY tool” on account of its sturdy yet compact and lightweight design. Weighing only around 22 kg without motor, it can be easily carried in the boot of any car. It can be handled and operated by one person.
AREAS OF APPLICATION:
- The VIK 615 winch is used in applications that require moderate tractive forces and speeds – in forestry, on construction sites, for pole erection, cable installation and tensioning, and by public protection in rescue services and fire brigades as a useful tool in various natural disasters and traffic accidents.
- The VIK 330 winch is a special-purpose upgrade of the basic winch model. With a longer pulling cable and the right tractive force and speed, it is specifically designed for extracting cable from tractor winches.
- easy and quick refitting of the chainsaw motor from the chainsaw onto the winch using dedicated adapters
- compact and lightweight yet durable and high-performance design
- simple and safe to use, easy to operate
- tried-and-tested operating reliability with very low maintenance costs
- high-quality workmanship and a long life at an affordable price
|VIK 615||VIK 330|
|recommended motor power||2.0 kW (2.7 HP)||2.0 kW (2.7 HP)|
|torque transmission||belt, 3-speed planetary gear||belt, 3-speed planetary gear|
|brake in operating mode||automatic lock||automatic lock|
|brake in idling mode||stepless – disc||stepless – disc|
|tractive force on drum||up to ~ 6 kN (ca. 600 kp)||up to ~ 3 kN (ca. 600 kp)|
||up to ~ 17.5 m/min (0.3 m/s)||up to ~ 35 m/min (0.6 m/s)|
|pulling cable– standard||4.5 mm, L=60 m||3 mm, L=60 m|
|weight without motor and with cable||24 kg||24 kg|
|dimensions (LxWxH)||~ 420x320x190 mm||~ 420x320x190 mm|
|built-in motor||Jonsared 2041, Husqvarna 40||Jonsared 2041|
|optional accessories||deck for dragging logs||deck for dragging logs|